Sophie's Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I am now a blogger!

Wooo! well it took me a while but i have finally joined your ranks bloggers! I have started my own! I don't yet know how much I will be writing on this blog, but we shall see!
It certanly isn't easy to post pictures on this thing though. I have been trying for what seems like hours, and i finally succeded!!! However i have not yet worked out how to put a photo on my profile so you shall have to explain it to me.
Well that is all for now because I think that i have spent far too much time setting this thing up, so I shall love you and leave you. And of course I will try to talk to you all soon. Well before the drama of the results comes upon us. Ahhhh!

sophie

3 Comments:

  • Ah your results will be a pile of fabulousness, you know they will! Yay ranks of bloggers, we are rather wonderful people aren't we? Oh and I don't even know how to post pics normally, so you could teach me that.
    Helen xxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/17/2004 5:49 pm  

  • 'lo Snoph!

    How nice to see a fresh face in this world of blogging (and a slightly better looking face than most)

    I kid, I kid because I love...

    By Blogger Chard, at 8/21/2004 7:26 pm  

  • Why thank you richard, you are so kind. Aren't I just beautiful! Well perhaps just a little so.

    By Blogger sophie, at 8/22/2004 11:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home