Sophie's Blog

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

5 portions a day

I just came back from the green grocers with 3 bags of fruit and vegetables and it only cost me 16 pesos! That is less than 3 pounds! And this is what I bought:

1 kilo of eating oranges
1 kilo of apples
4 bananas
1 red pepper
2 small cucumbers
1/4 kilo of cherry tomatoes
A rather large bunch of brocolli
3 large pears

Isn't that impressive! Like I said all for less than 3 pounds, £2.75 to be exact! What can you get in england for that price?! Nothing! I love this country! Now I have the small task of eating all of these fruit and vegetables... Did I forget to mention that it was all for me!

1 Comments:

  • I think it's time for a dinner party at Sophie's, everyone! With freshly-squeezed juice!

    Although, there is a way to get all that for cheaper in England. The magic ingredient is crime...

    Incidentally, Simon, you can get magic mushrooms in Croydon market.

    By Blogger HHM, at 9/27/2006 11:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home