Sophie's Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2004

olympics

Well here I am, sitting on the sofa in the front room, laptop on my lap, writing this blog. What have I done over the past few days I hear you ask ( I think that I am getting quite good at all the blogger paraphrases!), well to tell you the truth, nothing much.
The Olympics has been the highlight of the past few days. I was very disappointed when I missed the opening ceremony because I was coaching gymnastics. Ohhh what I sacrificed!!! All I saw were the teams walking into the stadium at the end, the most boring part!!!!
However, yesterday I spent most of the day watching the men's gymnastics qualifications. It was very thrilling! Ohh all those muscly men in there unitards!!!! hehe! Well I think perhaps some of them have too much muscle.
Then, yesterday evening, I did some babysitting for my neighbours. They have the cutest little baby called theo, he is only 3 months old. They also have a little girl called lily. It was brilliant, I got payed to watch the synchronized diving! I didn't hear a peep out of either of them. The cats were noisier than the the kids!
And surprise surprise, guess what I did this morning! Well done, I watched more gymnastics. The women's team qualifications. Umm, and team GB weren't doing very well. Beth Tweddle who was supposed to be a contender for the asymmetric bars individual medal didn't score very highly, so... She may not even be in the final. Tis a tragedy!!
I have bored you for far too long already! If you have managed to read through the whole post then I salute you! Well done!

2 Comments:

  • He heee...I've been watching gymnastics too..infact...I have highlighted all gymnastics in the radio times...flippy bouncy boungy things are soooo fun.

    JAJ

    ps. love the blog name :D

    By Blogger JAJ, at 8/17/2004 1:19 pm  

  • Yes I agree, gymnastics is the most marvelous sport! And just like u and I, soooo bouncy! Unfortunatly I do not have the radio times, so I have to guess when the gymnastics is on. :-(

    By Blogger sophie, at 8/17/2004 11:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home