Sophie's Blog

Monday, November 20, 2006

Sophie's guide to...

wasting a day!

1)Right were to start, well getting up late at 12ish usually helps the day move along well

2)Eat breakfast followed almost immeadiatly by lunch, ok so breakfast usually consists of a glass of fruit juice on a wasted day so its ok to follow it with lunch, really!

3)I forgot the shower bit, that takes a little time. Ok it doesn't really, but then you have to choose what to wear, which granted doesn't take very long either, you can just pick clothes off of the floor.

4)Watch tv for a while, some friends never goes amiss

5)Surf the internet, this includes reading emails and replying to them, reading blogs- noone ever writes anything anymore other than helen! Ok I am no the best at keeping this thing upto date either, but hipocritical I know... umm lets move on from that one. What else, look at buses to get to salta, obviously this doesn't apply to everyone as not everyone is about to travel to salta, but I am sure you can work that out yourself. And look at other interesting/ vaguely usefull sites.

6)Back to tv for gilmore girls! Best tv show ever, am totally hooked. Watch a bit of home and health, or people and arts which shows changing rooms! When you have had your fill of Lawrence lleweln Bowen and Handy Andy move to home and health and watch a couple of women giving birth or getting married or something.

You have probably worked it out already but the above has been my day so far... this is what happens when I have no univesity to go to for a whole day! Sad I know! To redeem myself, I had a really busy day yesterday, I didn't stop for a second! I will tell you about it later. But for now, i must continue with my day of nothingness, though I may do a little academic reading stuff later. urghh! The thought! And I need to go buy food too!

2 Comments:

  • I blogged yesterday! Admittedly it was the first post in two months, but still...

    By Blogger RandomFan, at 11/21/2006 12:13 am  

  • Yay! I'm special :D. You get the joy of reading my excessively lengthy rubbish once a weekish...when I remember...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/21/2006 10:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home