Sophie's Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2004

hello everyone

Helloooooooo it's me again! Well ok this is normal because it is my blog after all but then you never know, it could be my mad twin sister (ha, you didn't know I had one of them did you! Ok I don't but still....) or an evil scientist plotting to take over the world (I think this quite befits Sarah b!) or umm, there are many other possibilities! However, it is just plain old Sophie!
To tell you the truth I have no idea whatsoever as to the reason why I started this post, I guess I was just slightly bored and decided this was the best way to fill my time.
Ooooooo, tomorrow I am going to the Notting Hill carnival. Having lived in London for the whole of my 18 years of life, I have never been, isn't that quite awful!!!! Oh well, the fault will be rectified now!
But it is late so I will go now. Good night everyone.

4 Comments:

  • Um..snoph when did I stop being your mad twin sister??

    By Blogger JAJ, at 8/29/2004 5:15 pm  

  • You do realise don't you that the time you post your blog comes up beneath it? THerefore you are in fact revealing to the world that you believe 7:15 pm is 'late'. Hmmmm.....
    Helen xxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2004 11:20 am  

  • Jess I am sorry, I lied, you are in fact my mad twin sister!
    Helen, I do not believe that 7.15 is late, however this is the time at which I started this particular blog. I presently forgot the said post was being written, and went about my evenings activities (whatever they were!) I therefore didn't finish it till well past midnight when chancing upon my open computer, I realised that the post was not yet complete! This is why I said that I must go to bed because it was late!

    By Blogger sophie, at 8/30/2004 6:26 pm  

  • Goodnight...

    By Blogger Chard, at 8/30/2004 9:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home