Sophie's Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter

Hello everyone,
Well here I am at home in London! I went sight seeing in London on Tuesday ,to Harrods and Hamleys ! Both very important places, not that I bought anything there, but they are soooo pretty!! Hehe. And then the natural History museum for a bit of culture!
On Wednesday, I went to Harpingdon, which is somewhere near St Albans, to visit Tom. Its only half and hour by train from St Pancras, but it feels like he lives in the middle of nowhere! I am most definitely a city girl!
Can't remember what I did on Thursday but on Friday and Saturday my mum, my sister and myself went walking in Box Hill with Millie (the dog). It was very nice, but by Saturday evening I really wasn't feeling well, and this morning I woke up feeling terrible! I have the worst headache ever, and paracetamol isn't working. It's Sods Law that I should get ill whilst on holiday. Hopefully I shall make a full and very quick recovery, because I have no intention of feeling this yucky for very much longer! Despite the feeling ill, I still managed to go out into the garden to search for Easter eggs. However, my Easter bunny was nowhere to be found, and mum couldn't remember where she had hidden it! So we called in the expert noses of our young neighbour's, who soon sniffed out any remaining chocolate eggs including my Easter bunny!
But I shall leave you all now, and perhaps go back to bed although I have only been up for 2 hours. Have a great Easter weekend, and hopefully see most of you over the holidays.

1 Comments:

  • Wow many an exclamation mark! Hurrah aren't holidays fabulous? Isn't fabulous a great word? I sympathise with the illness, I still can't talk very well xxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/29/2005 12:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home