Sophie's Blog

Monday, March 14, 2005

My weekend

Well it has been a while since I last posted, so I thought that I should update you all with my news! Not that there is much!
Well on Saturday I did a St John's Ambulance basic lifesaver course, which was lots of fun. We did CPR and things like that, so in the hopefully unlikely case that I should come across someone having a heart attack or an accident, I would be able to manage the incident and organize people, and administer first aid. I met some very nice people on the course, Kim being one of them. We came back to my kitchen and played darts. Unfortunately her skill was just too great and she won!
Last night I went to the plug (student bar on campus) with Tom, and we played babyfoot (table football). I won!!! Aren't I great!
There isn't much more to tell you all and I can't really think of anything else to ramble about, so I think that I am going to go get myself some breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home