Sophie's Blog

Saturday, May 06, 2006

And the band wagon continues on its merry way...

Well everyone else has done it, so I thought that I should follow the trend…, a little late I know, but better late than never!

Ok here goes:


Champagne at our JAGS leavers ball


Y-Stand on the beach in Hastings

Name: Sophie Annabelle Charlotte Bloomfield
Age: 20
Height: 1m71, I have no idea what that is in imperial units
Weight: Too much!
Hair colour: It is strawberry blonde I have decided, though my sister continues to insist that I am a red head… you decide!
Hair Style: I had it cut shorter recently, so it is a shoulder length bob
Eye Colour: Hazel
Blood type: I’m afraid I don’t know
Status: Single
Build: umm medium to broad
Siblings: A little brother and sister, well I say little 18 and 16 respectively
Pets: Millie
Pro-life or pro-choice: Pro choice
Right or left: I am right handed, and step onto my left foot for handstands and cartwheels. Though I can do both off the right foot as well!
Favourite food: My mums cooking, it’s amazing what you miss when you are away from home!
Favourite beverage: Water, nice and refreshing.
Chosen degree subject: International Management and modern languages (spanish) quite a mouthful I know, which is why it is known as IMML, or SPIMML.
Chosen Unis: Bath, and San Andres in Buenos Aires for next year
Personality: I would say I was friendly and approachable.
What I like about girls: They are nice and sweet and understand that wearing skirts is nicer than trousers. And they smile when you (well when I) twirl lots in said skirt and don’t laugh at me too much for doing so. Girls are also easy to talk too, and share ideas with and are generally lovely and supportive.
What I like about boys: They are friendly and talkative, and don't mind being dragged from the lake to go to a gymnastics conditioning session!
Music tastes: I like nice songs that you can sing along to when no one is listening
Film tastes: Chic flicks basically. I get easily scared by films. To give you an example, I went to see hostage last year with my housemates and jack kept looking t me in concern when I jumped every 5 minutes and asking me if I was ok. Not long afterwards watched I-spy and spent most of the time with my head buried in the sofa and a pillow over my head.
TV shows: Whatever happens to be on, in this house that tends to be friends
Hobbies: Trampolining, bounce bounce! And gymnastics, and work avoidance. I am very good at this, through the use of msn and facebook and other such delights. Oooh and I like reading, but I keep running out of books because I read them too quickly.
Nationality: British / French
Heritage: Well on one side I am french, though I come from the part of the country which was french then German then french then german then french etc. And on the other side I am English, though my dads ancestors came to england from france with Guillaume le conquérant. And apparently have a great grandparent who was Spanish too.
Favourite colour: Turquoise is pretty
Favourite metal: silver, its shiny
Favourite non-metal: Water (H2O) its transparent and liquid and freezes into ice and is a cool colour, and forms lakes and rivers and oceans and rain and is nice to drink!
Dislikes: Crisps
Pet type: Millie: Jack Russel Terrier, Zafara: Burmese cat (but we left her in our old house :-()
Pet age: Millie is 18 months old
Parents still married?: Technically but separated
Intelligence: Intelligent enough to get by
Gender: Female
Sexual orientation: Straight.
Homophobe?: Nope
Anything else-phobe: Maybe scaryfilmsophobe
Been on a boat?: Yes
A plane: Yes
A hovercraft: No
Town of residence: Bath and Tooting, London
Any crushes?: No one of interest around, and don’t have time!
Best mate?: Sarah is great! And I am going to Venice with her in June yippee. Claire and Emma are also lovely.
Am I mad? Little me? Not possible :-P
Lonely?: At times, even when surrounded by lots of people
Feeling towards exams?: I don’t like them and they don’t like me. The feeling is mutual
Do I like you? I hope so
Distinguishing features: I tend to smile lots
Any skills?: I can do handstands and somersaults, oh and speak French but that one is boring
What would you do if in command of all?: Try and make the world happy
Thoughts of future: To survive a year in argentina
What's that?: a country in latin america, far far away
Cock size: I am a girl!
Favourite sport: What a silly question! Trampolining and gymnastics of course, I know this is 2 sports but they are ruled by the same governing body so I reckon I should get away with it!
Favourite real animal: Ferrets, I walked one once and decided i would own one when older
Favourite mythical creature: Pegasus
Date of birth: 05/04/1986
Star sign: Aires
Chinese new year: I’m a tiger, Grrrrr! Apparently this means that I am sybolised by the element of: Fire - Dynamism, passion, energy, aggression, leadership
Happy?: Most of the time
EMO!: I don’t know what this means, please explain, Wikipedia isn’t any clearer
Then what are you?: I’m Sophie, and I am a who not a what
Errr...: So there!
Religious: I’m not, despite the best efforts of Claire my university friend who has been trying to convert me to Christianity, bless her!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home