Sophie's Blog

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My favourite places

  1. My home in London- my family live there need I say more?
  2. My home in Bath- this is where I spend most of my time with lots of my friends. Yey!
  3. The stv (sports training village)- it has lots of trampolines in it! They are fun to jump on and do somersaults and baranis on! The stv also has a really big cool swimming pool, which is 50 m long!
  4. The inside of my mind- its a great place for a one to one chat with myself!
  5. Camber sands with Millie- its lovely to see her run around on the sand and try to dig it up to find shells.
  6. Box hill- a great place for walks
  7. The Lycee- a place full of fond happy memories
  8. South Kensington- contains a good selection of museums and the nicest creperie imaginable. Yumm
  9. Vietnam- its kind of cheating to include a whole country, but it was so lovely and the people were so nice and I had such a wonderful time that I think it deserves to be on this list.
  10. Lots of other lovely places deserve to be mentioned but they will have to be left for another day.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home