Sophie's Blog

Friday, November 24, 2006

Hello lovely people,

I wrote a short post yesterday but then lost by internet connection, well the person from whom i steal te internet at home's connection , and so was unable to post it. I will attempt it again tonight, or maybe I won't, who knows! It wasn't very interesting anyway!
Yesterday I bought a 70 litre rucksack for my big trip through patagonia, wooo! I also bought a mini christmas tree to bring with me. Its sooo cute, and little, i don't know how well it will travel but never mind it was only a couple of pesos. I bought a mini angel to put on top of it and everything! I still have to find a present for Anna and her parents for christmas day since i will be with them. Arghhh, what can I get them?! I don't know her parents!Also we will be in the middle of a national park so it needs to be small... and if edible not meltable, and it can't be heavy, and well you see my dilema!
Today is my last day at university, and the last time I will see lots of the people that i have gotten to know here over the past 4 months. Strange! Well I will prob see some of the argentinians again soonish as I WILL STILL BE IN BUENOS AIRES, BUT LOTS OF THE FOREIGN STUDENTS ARE GOING HOME. tHEY SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED, THEY SHOULD STAY TO KEEP ME COMPANY! HEHE! Ohhh bother, its gone to caps and I can't be bothered to change it to normal. Ohh well it will just look funny.
I went to a polo match on sunday, I felt very aristocratic, ok well maybe not as it isn't as exclusive as in england but it was nice to see a different sport, and the horsies were pretty! It was a little boring at times, and the crowd was rather silent but I will forgive polo for that! After all they gave me some free yerba mate, what more could i want?, even though I don't drink it very often.
I went trampolining for the second time in Buenos Aires on wednesday, at a different place and it was just as dangerous as the first place, but the people were nicer! The bed was soooo old that the elastic was frayed everywhere and the stitching had come apart around the cross so the elastic moved, allowing feet to periodically slip through, argh scary! Given the high rate of injuries in trampolining, I may wait till i am back in england to try again!!!!

Off to my last lecture of the term now, so bye bye my lovelies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home