Sophie's Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Finger food

Well as the nursery rhyme goes:
1,2,3,4,5 once I caught a fish alive,
6,7,8,9,10 then I let it go again.
Why did you let it go?
Because it bit my finger so.
Which finger did it bite?
This little finger on my right.

Replace fish with trampoline and little finger with middle finger, and you have pretty much grasped my situation. On Wednesday evening I was at Baskerville's and I was mucking around on the trampoline there (its lovely and sunk into the floor), I did some back flips, and then I did one badly and my finger went into the trampoline web whilst the rest of me continued the move. Clever me! Well I strapped it up, and thought nothing more of it, but it turns out that I have broken it! How do I know this? Well 4 hours in St Georges last night told me. Mum was kind enough to drag me there when I got home. Nice of her isn't it! hehe.

So as some of you have possibly guessed by the fact that I was in St Georges last night, I am currently in London for the long bank holiday weekend, which is made longer by the fact that I have no lectures on Tuesday and now have a hospital appointment at the fractures clinic on Wednesday. Pathetic really, going to a fractures clinic for a finger!

That's all I have to say for the moment, I will try and write another post this weekend, because I never seem to have time whilst at university. There is always something else to do!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home