Sophie's Blog

Monday, November 27, 2006

Who? What? When? Where? Why?

Somehow the why doesn't seem to fit on the end of the who what when where. It doesn't flow. Strange. Whenever I click on the just updated blogs, they always seem to have a point to them, or maybe thats because I click the blogs with the interesting looking titles, who knows? So I was wondering what is the point of my blog? Why do I keep up the pretence of writing it? It isn't in the least bit informative, its rather dull actually. I read back through it and realise how bad my essay writing skills must be! I am not really telling anyone about my life because this is such a superficial part of it. It is a basic list of things that I have done over the past year or so, but nothing more. How does one put ones life on paper? Or on the internet in this case? I do not think it is possible, so much is lost of the pure essence of things. I don't write about most of my day to day happenings anyhow, who would be interested? And by the time I remember to update this journal, I have forgotten the small things that made life interesting and enjoyable at that time. I must admit that I have never put in a great deal of effort into the writing of a post, but I am also lacking most of the eloquence and style that some of you possess. I suppose that i have never been a natural at recording the happenings of my life, ie. I have never been organised or motivated enough to write in a journal, other than a couple of times when I was very upset, or someone told me something that shocked me deeply. I think that that amounts to a total of aprox 3 times! I tried to start a diary once when I was 12 or 13 I think, it lasted a grand total of 2 days! Commitment obviously isn't one of my stengths!!

Well done if you made it this far, I didn't! I'm off to bed! Good night, I love you all! :-)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home