Sophie's Blog

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Barcelona!

Well hello everyone. In exactly 12 minutes, I will be lugging my bag into the car, and we shall be setting off for the airport. As most of u clever bloggers out there have guessed, yes I am going to Barcelona!
There was a mad panic this morning as I crammed the remaining items into my already full bag! This was promptly followed by the search for the missing guide books! It was like a real cluedo! On the 20th august 2004 the books were last seen in the dining room. However there wasn't a murder to work out, quite fortunately I think! But anyway, we searched the house from top to toe, and found nothing, nada, rien. Then I looked on my book shelves, and guess what I found? yes the guide books. Oooops.
But anyway, I must go now to say good bye to my parents and my brother and sister.
Adios! Hasta luego!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home