Sophie's Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Eurovision

Well I have just come back from this year's eurovision party, which might I add was very different to last years. There was no Jess, or Sarah, or Richard, or any other JAGS or Jess related person for that matter. They were all uni people, and rather than eating ice cream on the floor of Jess's living room, we were playing drinking games on Greg's bedroom floor, which is decidedly smaller than the living room.
So anyway, the rules of the game went along the lines of if something typically eurovision happened, you had to drink 2 fingers of your drink. So things like the presenters changing their attire, fake blondes, the sound of bagpipes, emotional looks towards the audience/camera, and many others.
I was assigned a country upon arrival, Ukraine. Unfortunately they didn't do very well, never mind. I think it is because they didn't want to host the show for a second year running, so they entered a rubbish act!
But anyway, I really should go to bed now because I have a trampolining competition tomorrow. So I had better drink some water, hope I don't have a hangover tomorrow because hangovers and trampolining don't go together and go to sleep.
Good Night everyone xxx

1 Comments:

  • YOU NICKED MY COUNTRY!!!

    I've still got the piece of card that identifies me as such :D

    By Blogger Chard, at 5/26/2005 4:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home