Sophie's Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2005

A post on anything and everything

I'm sorry that I didn't post before, but I just haven't gotten round to it. I can't use the excuse of having had too much work because that would be a blatant lie, although I probably should start revising for exams and writing my Spanish coursework essays. I can't say that I have been incredibly busy because yet again that would be untrue. In fact I think that I have spent most of my time on msn chatting to people, half of whom I have never met. Ummmm.
Well what is there to say? Last weekend was the much talked about trip into London. I came home from Bath especially to see everyone and am very pleased I did too. It was great fun. Swing lessons, brass rubbing and science museum, along with sandwiches in railway stations and ice creams. That is a very brief summary of course. Sarah and Jess have told you all about it already.
A complete change of topic now, next year I am going t be chair of the gymnastics club and treasurer of the trampolining club here at university! Isn't it exciting! I don't actually have a clue what either of the roles involve. Oh well, I will work it out as I go along I suppose. I've had a budget meeting for trampolining already, We had to request the budget for next year. It's all very confusing :-)
There are only 2 weeks of lectures left now, and then I have exams. I'm really not looking forward to them! And then of course there are the spanish essays that I am supposed to write for my coursework. I had better find the sheet of paper that gives me the essay titles! I think that I have lost one of them, ooops.
What next? Ohh my summer holiday. I am going to Vietnam for a month, and then stopping in Bangkok for 5 days on the way home. But Vietnam is the exciting bit! We (my mum and I) are going on a tour which will take us from Hanoi to Ho chi min (Saigon). I will blog about it further another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home