Sophie's Blog

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Hello from Spain

I thought that it was about time that I wrote a new blog post because the last one is just ancient!
Since then I have returned from university, stayed in london for 2 weeks during which time I taught some gymnastics and saw some friends. I didn't do all that much during the time. Then I went to vietnam for 4 weeks followed by 5 days in Thailand. I then spent a week and a half in england. I kept myself nice and busy during the week. I took Millie for walks, I went to Bath for the weekend to see uni friends, I taught gymnastics and went to a pirate party. And I am currently in Valencia (thats in Spain for anybody who didn't know!). I have another week and a half here and then I fly home, give my mum my laundry and take the train to Paris the next day with my friend Claire. We will be staying at my granmothers for a week and visiting Paris. I return home on the saturday evening and will be goinbg to university on the monday evening! But that leaves loads of time to see anyone who is still around and not back at university! (ie. Sarah B, if you are still in London)

But that is all for the moment. I must go now, and I will explain what I did in Vioetnam more fully another time. (Well I will post the 2 emails that I sent when I was out there, its a lot easier like that!)

¡Hasta Luego!

3 Comments:

  • Wow... *Jealousy rises* xxxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/11/2005 12:07 pm  

  • hurrah...that is one of the few pieces of spanish I know...although somehow I doubt it is true if you are such a busy busy bee!

    By Blogger JAJ, at 9/11/2005 10:49 pm  

  • You doubt me jess? How could you! I will post the emails now! (although you have already received them!)
    Ooooh Blogger is in spanish how strange! I only just noticed.

    By Blogger sophie, at 9/12/2005 1:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home