Sophie's Blog

Monday, October 10, 2005

Hello lovely people

Hello again!
I think that I may be blogging a lot more this year due to the sheer number of useless hours I have dispersed in my timetable and my unwillingness to do work :-) Today for example, I had a 9.15 till 11.15 and then 4 hours free till 3.15 (I am currently between the 2 lectures). I can't go home because I will lose an hour to get there and an hour to get back and then I have to settle down and blah di blah. So I am stuck up here. When I actually have work to do then it will be ok as will have something to do! But we have started the year off nice and slowly, which I am not complaining about in any way!

Tomorrow is my friend Renee's birthday and the day after it is my friend Emma's birthday. I am going to buy Emma a dressing gown but can't think for the life of me what I am going to get Renee. Any ideas? If you do please comment!
Tonight to celebrate the birthdays we are going to caddies which is a nightclub here in town. I haven't been since last year but its usually quite fun. And then tuesday is my lovely no lectures day. Yey! Tis a hard life being a student.

Can't remember who asked but I do international management and modern languages (Spanish), otherwise known as SPIMML.

Have a nice day!

1 Comments:

  • Oooh yay for tuesdays with nothing to do... oh yeah except work. I asked what you studied but only because your crazy lecture sounded so much like a massage parlour! I think you should get your friend a heffalump..but then again that is my answer to everything!

    Jess x

    By Blogger JAJ, at 10/10/2005 10:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home