Sophie's Blog

Monday, May 15, 2006

Six Things

I have a essay to write for 5pm tonight, so i thought I should write a blog post! hehe. This is just something that would distract me but not take too long to do, thus allowing me to return to my work quickly! Yet another quiz thing I know, its all i seem to do, but never mind!

Six things in your room:
1. A mess- clothes all over the floor
2. A wall hanging from Vietnam
3. A photo of friends
4. A plant - it’s still alive!
5. A large selection of cuddly animals
6. My laptop

Six things you say most:
1. Shush!
2. Rubbish
3. Thank you
4. You’re welcome
5. Hello!
6. Boooo!

Six things you can't live without:
1. Internet- its my connection to the world outside Bath
2. My friends – they mean everything to me
3. Happiness – who can live without this one?
4. Distractions to keep me occupied
5. Excitement
6. Smiley faces

Have you ever:
1. been out of the country? Yes (Vietnam Thailand, USA, Australia, many parts of Europe)
2. Been to a bonfire? yes
3. Broken a bone? A finger, a toe and my nose
4. Had a dream come true? No
5. Had a crush? Of course
6. Run away from home? No

Six things in the last 24 hours:
1. Been confused? Yes
2. Cried? No
3. Felt stupid? Yes
4. Missed someone? Yes
5. Sang? Yes
6. Talked to an ex? Yes

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home