Sophie's Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Little know facts about me!

  1. I have 79 days left in Argentina
  2. I can crash dive ball-out
  3. 5 days till my exam... and I still know nothing!
  4. I am 1/2 french, 15/32 english and 1/32 spanish
  5. I am qualified to teach gymnastics, trampolining and swimming at various levels
  6. I don't like management very much (yet I am studying it)
  7. I can count to ten in english, french, spanish, german and japanese (aren't you impressed!)

Thats all I can think of for the moment! Will go do some more of my reading now!

2 Comments:

  • I'm impressed by the counting.

    What's a crash dive ball-out?

    By Blogger FreeWildebeest, at 4/26/2007 9:28 pm  

  • Its on the trampoline:

    Crash Dive: 3/4 straight front somersault, to land on your back on the trampoline.
    Followed by
    Ball out: a 1 & 1/4 front somersault starting from a back drop.

    So you do a straight somersault onto your back, then you do another one to land on your feet again. Do you understand? More or less?! :-P

    By Blogger sophie, at 4/26/2007 11:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home