Sophie's Blog

Monday, September 06, 2004

Well here I am in Spain, Barcelona. I arrived last night, and all I have seen of the city so far has been street after street from a taxi window,on my way to my host families house. And then the same from a bus window on the way to the language school!
But anyway, I arrived at the school and was promptly asked to sit a test. This was to ascertain my level. Having done this I then had an hours wait before the results were given to us, or so they told us, we arrived an hour later and all sat down in the room. We waited and waited and waited and waited and waited, well u get the gist! It took a further hour for them to tell us what classes we were in!
I am in advanced, which is fine, but I was put in the afternoon, which is awful! That means that I have no reason to get up, so knowing me I will stay in bed for ages, then I have to eat lunch really early because my lessons start at 1.30 and then I have 2 hours before dinner when my lessons end! This means that I will have a very odd eating timetable, as I will have breakfast when I get up, lunch at 1.00, and then dinner at 9.30! ahhhhhh

well that is all for now from me!

1 Comments:

  • OH NO!! However will you cope my love? Anyway woo you're in Barcelona grrr I'm at school grrr I have to write a sonnet grrr I'm turning into a grizzly bear grrrr.
    Enjoy! Helen xxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/09/2004 7:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home