Sophie's Blog

Monday, May 15, 2006

Essay

Although I haven't technically missed the deadline for my essay I am going to give up trying to write it in order to bring it in tonight becuase I am soooo bored of it. Plan B is to get up early tomorrow morning, and stick it in my lecturers pigeon hole before he gets in :D! This obviously involves finishing said essay which i am loath to do. I am singing out loud instead, as the others have gone out to play football in the park. But I will have to get back to it at some point I suppose. I really hate essays! Hehe

2 Comments:

  • hating them is one thing but they still have to be done
    :(

    however i am sure it will be brillent! :)

    By Blogger Catchpole, at 5/17/2006 9:19 am  

  • Can I help next time??

    oooh...if you are bored...you can send me your pics of our easter day out???? :D

    Jess

    By Blogger JAJ, at 5/17/2006 2:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home