Sophie's Blog

Monday, September 06, 2004

I´m bored, bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored. huh
I have been at this school for hours, and done absolutely nothing. I am about to start a culture class which is even more boring, and then I will have some Spanish lessons. I haven´t even met anyone yet cos I am in afternoon classes, so anyone I have met will be studying when I am free, and I will be studying when they are free. grrrrrrrrrrr.
I had better leave u dear friends because I must go find m class room now.

OOO sorry Í didn´t´t say, the most shocking thing is, none of the computers have msn! ahhhh 3 weeks without msn, I will never survive! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bye! Sophie, who is slowly but surly is becoming mad due to boredom and lack of sleep(there is a main road just outside my window, so I got NO sleep last night!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home