Sophie's Blog

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Four by Five

1. Five albums I'd take to a desert island
Dirty Dancing soundtrack
Eddie Brickell and the New Bohemians- Ultimate collection
Jack Johnson- In between dreams
Kahled- Sahra (the song Aicha in particular)
Richard Cocciante- Notre Dame de Paris

2. Five books that changed my life
Wild Swans, 3 daughters of china- Jung Chan
Rough guide to Vietnam
The nation’s favourite poems
Post secrets – also in website form www.postsecret.blogspot.com
Le petit prince- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

3. Five people who inspired me
Aisha- my old gymnastics coach
My mother
All of my friends- many of them have inspired me and I think that they count for at least 3 people!

4. Five achievements I am proud of
Passing my coaching qualifications
Coming 9th in BUSA trampoline southern qualifiers, and 17th in the final
Teaching children gymnastics skills and seeing them progress
Getting AAA at A levels, and consequently getting into Bath University
Being generally happy and making others around me smile

1 Comments:

  • Excellent. You have done my questionnaire. That means, firstly that you have a healthy sense of self, and secondly that I am cool enough to initiate a blog meme!

    By Blogger HHM, at 6/16/2006 10:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home