Sophie's Blog

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Hello

Well I am home, not for long admittedly! I am off to Cambridge to go to my friend Izzie's summer ball on Tuesday. Then I am going to Standsted on Wednesday and flying to Venice with Sarah B. Yey! We are going to visit Venice and Florence in the 8 days we are there, it should be fun :-)

This is a short post as don't have much to say! Ohh other than visit this website:

http://www.postsecret.blogspot.com/

I really like it, its lovely. People send in their secrets on a post card and some get put on the website every week. They are so real, refreshing and revealing (do you like the alliteration there?!) So yes I definitely recommend it.

See you all soon hopefully at the blog-b-q at sarah's on the 3rd of July.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home